Try pairing with one of our delicious soup recipes!
Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
- 2 cups Hodgson Mill yellow corn meal
- 2 cups Hodgson Mill white flour
- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners light brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- ½ tablespoon sea salt1/6 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup frozen sweet corn
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 16 ounces sour cream (or vegan alternative)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (325 degrees if convection oven, with fan on).
Line and grease two, 9 x 13-inch quarter-sheet pans. In a large bowl, sift together the
dry ingredients. Add frozen corn to dry ingredients and mix to coat the corn.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk and sour cream. Mix well.
Melt the butter and stir it into the wet ingredients. Mix together the dry ingredients and
liquid ingredients, stirring to eliminate any lumps. Spread batter on pans and bake for 30
minutes, rotating once.