Enjoy a not-too-sweet green soup for a nourishing springtime meal. The green tea, avocado, kale and pear will leave your body and taste buds happy-as-can-be.
Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 4 large Bartlett pears, chopped
- 1/3 cup rosewater
- 1 clove
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup green tea, brewed
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2Tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel
- 2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup dairy-free plain yogurt such as SoDelicious Coconut Yogurt
- 1/6 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 2 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Steam kale on the stove top over medium heat in steamer for 3-4 minutes or until bright green.
Rinse with cold water and place into a food processor. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor; blend until thoroughly mixed.
Transfer soup to serving bowls. Serve with fresh mint!