Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tbs fresh ginger
- 2 carrots
- Handful of baby kale
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 5 slices Keller Crafted Bacon
- Balsamic vinegar (optional/ in the end)
- In a pan over medium high heat, sauté the chopped onion, carrots, ginger.
- Add the soy, salt, and pepper as the onion starts to golden.
- As carrots start to cook, add half cup of water into the pan and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Cook bacon in a separate pan and cut it into bits after it has been cooked. Leave on a plate on top of a sheet of kitchen roll to soak up any excess oil.
- In a bowl of brown rice add the cooked vegetables. Top it off with a small handful of baby kale and cut bits of bacon.
- (Optional) Add the balsamic to add a bit of sweetness to the mix & enjoy.