Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 8-12 butterscotch chips, chopped
- 1 bag of Carnival Kettle Popcorners
In a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and let cook until the sugar turns a deep amber. Stir in the ¼ cup heavy cream – be careful because it will bubble up and might splatter. Reduce the heat to low and stir until the caramel is smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter until completely melted and blended.
Transfer the caramel to a food processor. Add the cream cheese, banana, cinnamon, and orange zest. Process until very smooth. Spoon into a serving bowl, and sprinkle with butterscotch chips and cinnamon.
Serve with Popcorners for dipping!