Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- dash of salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, minced into the size of a pea
- 2/3 cups mushrooms, minced into the size of a pea
- 1 cup water chestnuts, mined into the size of a pea
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon liquid aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes
- 1 oz finely crushed raw cashews
- 6 leaves of Boston lettuce
Heat coconut oil until it just melts, making sure you don’t allow it to get too hot. Add the mustard and honey and with a fork whisk it for about 2 minutes or until it gels.
Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add water chestnuts, mushrooms and 2 teaspoons of liquid aminos and sauté for another 2 minutes.
Add chicken and sweet and sour sauce, stir until heated through (about a minute). Add salt and pepper to taste.
Take a heaping spoonful of your chicken mixture and put it in the center of a Boston lettuce leaf. Top with a dash of red pepper flakes and crushed cashews. Roll up and enjoy!