Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list
What a fun, nutritious and delicious hot breakfast. Eat migas as they are or top with avocado, sour cream, salsa – whatever gets you going in the morning!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 Smokin’ Jalapeno White Cheddar Popcorners, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo or fresh salsa
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp queso fresco
- Sour Cream
- Sliced scallions
- Chopped avocado
- Fresh salsa
- Put the olive oil into a small, non-stick skillet and set over high heat.
- Add the pico de gallo and Popcorners, and sauté until very hot, about 2 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir the queso fresco into the eggs and add the eggs to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Serve hot, with toppings as desired.