Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 8 strips of Keller Crafted rustic bacon, each cut in half
- 1 jalapeno, green
- Skewers (pre-soak in water if wooden)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Chipotle powdered seasoning
- Peel and de-vein shrimp
- Mix marinade ingredients in small bowl or plastic bag, add cleaned shrimp and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- After the shrimp has marinated, heat up the grill.
- Place foil on the grill, cut the bacon, and place on the foil
- Pre-cook bacon about 8 minutes (you don’t want them crisp, just partially cooked and still lip)
- While bacon is cooking, remove seeds from jalapeno and cut into long thin strips
- Remove bacon and let cool for a few minutes
- Tightly wrap a half strip of the partially-cooked bacon around a piece of shrimp and a slice or two of the jalapeno
- Insert skewer so it holds the bacon and jalapeno firmly in place
- Repeat with each shrimp
- Cook on grill – about 3 minutes on each side or until bacon is cooked and shrimp is opaque
- Remove from skewers, serve hot, and enjoy!