This vegan dip is creamy, flavorful, and made without any dairy substitutes. The simple recipe is easy to make and great for everyone!
Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 35
- 3/4 cup raw cashews (unsoaked)
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened non-dairy milk (I like almond or soy, but your choice)
- 2 1/2 to 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 to 2 medium to large cloves garlic (I typically use 1 to make it family-friendly; use less/more to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry (ground) mustard
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen artichoke hearts, partially thawed (helps for pulsing in blender)
- 2 cups (loosely packed) spinach leaves
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a blender, first add cashews, milk, lemon juice, garlic, salt, dry mustard, and pepper. Blend until very smooth. Add artichokes and spinach and just pulse through. Try not to over-blend to keep some chunky texture!
Transfer to an oven-proof baking dish, and bake for 17-20 minutes. Remove, let cool for about 4 to 5 minutes, and serve.
The perfect dip to pair with Sneaky Spinach Shamrock Crackers for a fun Saint Patrick’s Day starter or snack.