Please note that all ingredients are Non-GMO Project Verified and/or organic. Look for Verified products by brand or category on our shopping list.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups SOY DREAM® Original
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon or 1 1/2 tsp.
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (or more, as required)
- 8 slices bread (your choice)
- Fresh fruit / maple syrup for serving
Combine bananas, soy milk and cinnamon in blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into shallow dish.
Brush a large nonstick skillet with 2 teaspoons oil and heat to medium. Dip bread in soy milk mixture to coat both sides. Add several coated bread slices to pan and cook until browned on bottom, 3 minutes. Turn and cook until second sides are browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate. Cook remaining bread slices the same way; adding more oil to skillet as needed.
Garnish with fresh sliced fruit and maple syrup and serve.